- PreciseAir convection system
- A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods
- Glass Touch Oven Controls
- Feature a smooth glass design that is both easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean
- Convection Bake (Multi-Mode)
- Offers three specialized modes for different cooking needs: single-rack convection baking, multi-rack convection baking and convection roasting
- Convection roast
- Optimal for larger cuts of meat, this setting rotates the heat around all sides, sealing in the juices
- Produces rotisserie results at up to 25% faster than a conventional oven
- Flat back convection
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep to provide additional room for cookware
- Hidden bake oven interior
- Conceals the lower oven bake element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty oven racks
- Tough, durable racks include 50% thicker crossbars for extra strength
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
It's all about great food. With more convenience performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. The amazing PreciseAir convection system uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation. And when it comes to style, they feature more choices to complement any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyles.
This GE built-in Single Wall Oven has all the bells and whistles to get you the maximum in even cooking with the elegant exterior design. It features the PreciseAir convection system which helps you bake, roast and cook with ease and the maximum in even cooking. For easy maintenance this oven comes standard with heavy duty oven racks and a frameless glass oven door.
|Total Capacity:||4.4 cu ft|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Cooking System:||Precise Air Convection System|
|Flat Back Convection:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Control Type:||QuickSet VI|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake Multi/Single Rack|
|Oven Interior:||Hidden Bake|
|Oven Rack Features:||3 Oven Racks|
|7 Embossed Rack Positions:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||1|
|Oven Control Features:||Convection Conversion|
|Digipad Numeric Entry:||Yes|
|Light Self Clean Mode:||Yes|
|Optional Clock Display:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|C?? or F?? Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Oven Door Features:||Big Hearth-Shaped Oven Window|
Weights and Dimensions
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||28 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/4"|
|Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||105 lb|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||122 lb|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||20 A|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||20 A|
|Bake Wattage:||2100 W|
|Broiler Wattage:||2400 W|
|Convection Wattage:||2500 W|
|KW Rating at 208V:||3.4|
|KW Rating at 240V:||4.5|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.