GE JT5500DFBB 30" Black Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- True European Convection (Upper Oven Only)
- Achieve delicious results from a third heating element and fan combination.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option (Both Ovens)
- Clean your oven the way you want.
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Conveniently clean your oven and racks together.
- Glass Touch Controls
- Set temperatures quickly and clean your oven and racks together.
- Halogen Interior Oven Lighting
- Easily see how your food is baking.
- Ten-Pass Bake Element
- Even baking is assured with heat that covers more surface area.
- Eight-Pass Broil Element
- Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge.
|Total Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft. Upper/ 5.0 cu. ft. Lower|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Self Clean Heavy Duty Oven Racks:||3 (Upper); 2 (Lower)|
|Rack Position:||6 (Both Ovens)|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Automatic|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch; LED|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Thermal Bake:||Both Ovens|
|Convection Bake Multi-Rack:||Upper Oven|
|Convection Roast:||Upper Oven|
|Thermal Broil:||Both Ovens|
|Oven Control Features|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||Yes|
|C° or F° Programmable:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Digipad Numeric Entry:||Yes|
|Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Electronic|
|Self Clean Mode:||Yes|
|Optional Clock Display:||Yes|
|Proof Mode:||Lower Oven|
|Warm Mode:||Both Ovens|
|Upper Interior Lighting:||2 Halogen Lights|
|Lower Interior Lighting:||1 Halogen Light|
|Hidden Bake:||Both Ovens|
|KW Rating at 240V:||8.4|
|KW Rating at 208V:||6.3|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40|
|Handle:||Designer-Style; High Gloss Color-Matched|
|Frameless Oven Doors:||Black Glass|
|Oven Door Features:||Big View Oven Window|
|Installation:||Above Warming Drawer|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||27 3/16"|
|Product Height:||52 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||25"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||260 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||286 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $300 Visa Prepaid Card towards the modification price for qualifying GE Wall Ovens!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. This rebate covers ONLY modifications to current cabinets.
Valid: 10/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.