- Self Clean with Steam Clean Option (Both Ovens)
- Clean your oven the way you want.
- Self-Clean Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- Conveniently clean your oven and racks together.
- Ten-Pass Bake Element
- Even baking is assured with heat that covers more surface area.
- Eight-Pass Broil Element
- Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge.
- Double Oven 10 cu. ft. Capacity
- Large meals are easy with capacity that fits more at one time.
- Black Gloss Oven Interior
- Enjoy a clean and sleek appearance.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Confidently operate the oven with one easy touch.
|Total Capacity:||10 cu. ft. (5.0 Upper / 5.0 Lower)|
|Control Type:||LED; Tactile|
|10-Pass Bake Element:||Yes|
|8-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Thermal Bake:||Both Ovens|
|Thermal Broil:||Both Ovens|
|Oven Interior:||Oven Light; Black Gloss Finish; Hidden Bake|
|Oven Rack:||2 Total Self Clean Heavy Duty (Both Ovens); 6 Embossed Positions (Both Ovens)|
|Oven Control Features|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|C° or F° Programmable:||Yes (Upper)|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Light Self Clean Mode:||Yes (Upper)|
|Optional Clock Display:||Yes|
|Proof Mode:||Yes (Lower)|
|Warm Mode:||Yes (Both Ovens)|
|KW Rating at 240V:||8.4|
|KW Rating at 208V:||6.3|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Yes|
|Oven Door Features:||Big View Oven Window|
|Installation:||Above Warming Drawer|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||27 3/16"|
|Overall Height:||52 5/8"|
|Interior Depth:||20 1/4"|
|Interior Height:||17 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||237 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||263 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $300 Visa Prepaid Card towards the installation price for qualifying GE Wall Ovens!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase.
Valid: 10/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.