- 5.0 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Save time by cooking more food at one time.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Safe time and hassle with the Steam Clean option.
- Self-Clean Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- Conveniently clean your oven and racks together.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Confidently operate the oven with one touch.
- Ten-Pass Bake Element
- Better baking results with heat that covers more surface area.
- Eight-Pass Broil Element
- Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge.
- Black Glass Oven Interior
- Enjoy a clean and sleek appearance.
|Total Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|8-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|10-Pass Bake Element:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Oven Racks:||2 Heavy Duty|
|Embossed Rack Position:||6|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Thermal Bake and Broil|
|Self-Clean:||Yes with Steam Clean Option|
|Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Automatic|
|Interior Lights:||1 Halogen Light|
|Interior Finish:||Black Gloss|
|Oven Control Features|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||Yes|
|C° or F° Programmable:||Yes|
|Control Type:||Glass Touch; LED|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Entry Mode:||Digipad Numeric|
|Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Electronic|
|Handle:||High-Gloss; Color-Matched; Designer Style|
|Oven Door Features:||Big Hearth Oven Window|
|Installation:||Undercounter; Under Cooktop; Side by Side; Above Warming Drawer|
|KW Rating at 240V:||4.2|
|KW Rating at 208V:||3.2|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||20|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||20|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||27 3/16"|
|Product Height:||28 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||25"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||130 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||136 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $300 Visa Prepaid Card towards the installation price for qualifying GE Wall Ovens!
- NOTE: Claim forms must be submitted within 120 days of purchase.
Valid: 10/01/2014 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.