GE JSP42DNBB 30" Black Electric Slide-In Coil Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need of scrubbing.
- Electronic Controls
- Provide a smooth easy-to-use, easy-to-clean surface.
- PowerBoil Element
- Accommodates various-sized pots and pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Two Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Prepared foods can stay warm in accordance with kosher law.
- Big Hearth Window
- Features an enhanced shape to add an elegant appearance and make viewing trouble-free.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry.
- Power Cord Not Included
A variety of adjustable elements are available to achieve optimal results and convenience.
Attractive cutting-edge design that coordinates and complements other appliances and kitchen decor.
|Capacity:||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Self-Clean Oven:||Yes with Delay Clean Option|
|Light Self-Clean Option:||Yes|
|Variable Cleaning Time:||Yes|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Oven Interior:||No|
|Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Ceramic-Glass Cooktop:||Patterned Black|
|6"/9" Dual Element:||1 Ribbon (3000W)|
|8" Heating Element:||2 Ribbon (2000W)|
|6" Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (1500W)|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|PreciseAir Convection System:||No|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||No|
|Oven Meat Probe:||No|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|C?? or F?? Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Black with Black Glass Door|
|Frameless Glass Oven Door:||Yes|
|Oven Door with Window:||Big Hearth|
|Oven Door Handle:||Color-Matched|
|Storage Drawer Handle:||Recessed|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||11.6|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||8.7|
|Amps @ 240V:||40A|
|Amps @ 208V:||40A|
|Broiler Wattage:||3,600 Watts|
|Bake Wattage:||3,400 Watts|
|Power Cord:||Not Included|
Dimensions and Weights
|Cooktop Width:||31 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||36 1/4"|
|Interior Oven Width:||24"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Interior Oven Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 3/16"|
|Cutout Depth with Backguard:||25"|
|Cutout Height:||35 7/8" to 38"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||179 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.