GE JRS06SKSS 24" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Key Features
- Standard-Clean Oven
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- ClearView Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Two Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Installation Notes
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.
|Oven Cabinet Width Required:||24"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||28 3/16"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||17"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||22 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:||32 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||No|
|Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:||No|
|Light Self-Clean Option:||No|
|Hidden Bake Oven Interior:||No|
|Variable Broil/Four Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||No|
|PreciseAir Convection System:||No|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||No|
|Oven Meat Probe:||No|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|C and F Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||No|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Flat Convection Cover:||No|
|QuietBake Fan System:||No|
|Self-Clean Oven Racks:||No|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||4|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Door Handle:||Sculptured|
|Under counter Installation:||No|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||3.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||2.6KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.