GE JRP28SKSS 24" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Self-Clean in Upper Oven
- Conveniently cleans the oven, removing the need for scrubbing
- Electronic Upper Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads make it easier to operate your oven
- ClearView Windows
- Allow for convenient viewing to check the cooking progress of your food
- Interior Oven Lighting
- Provides light so you can more easily view your food cooking
- Two Oven Racks
- Durable racks accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Make the most of the oven space available
- Frameless Glass Oven Doors
- Sabbath Mode
- Installation Notes
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least 194 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- If marks, blemishes, or the cutout opening is visible above the installed oven, it may be necessary to add wood shims under the runners and front trim until the marks or openings are covered.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Cabinets and drawers on adjacent walls should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
|Oven Cabinet Width Required:||24"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||48 5/8"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Upper Oven Interior Width:||17"|
|Upper Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Lower Oven Interior Width:||17"|
|Lower Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||25" - 22 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||48 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Minimum Door Opening Allowance:||21"|
|Minimum Cutout Location from the Floor:||13 1/4"|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable (upper)|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Upper|
|Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:||Upper|
|Light Self-Clean Option:||No|
|Hidden Bake Oven Interior:||No|
|Variable Broil/Four-Pass Broil Element:||Upper|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||No|
|PreciseAir Convection System:||No|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||No|
|Oven Meat Probe:||No|
|Delay Bake Option:||Upper|
|C and F Programmable:||Upper|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Upper|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Upper|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Upper|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Lower|
|Flat Convection Cover:||No|
|QuietBake Fan System:||No|
|Oven Racks (upper/lower):||2/2|
|Self-Clean Oven Racks:||No|
|Embossed Rack Positions (upper/lower):||4/4|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Stainless Steel|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.1KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.3KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||30Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||30Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: 2 oven built in | Review by Mps4
Review Title: good looking and good performance | Review by Shawki
Review Title: Looks up to date. | Review by Ann1967
Review Title: Grandson of Worn Out Grandparent | Review by GerryTheElder
Review Title: Nice oven | Review by ps50s
Review Title: Stainless is a misnomer | Review by Hildy
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.