- Self Clean
- Conveniently cleans oven without need for scrubbing.
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- ClearView Window
- Provides a convenient viewing space to check your food.
- Interior Oven Light
- The light makes it easy to see what's happening inside.
- Two Oven Racks
- Durable construction accommodates heavy cookwares and foods.
- Multiple oven racks are easy to adjust to get the most oven use for your money.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Installation Notes
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.
|Oven Cabinet Width Required:||24"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||28 3/16"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||17"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||22 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:||32 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Light Self-Clean Option:||No|
|Hidden Bake Oven Interior:||No|
|Variable Broil/Four Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||No|
|PreciseAir Convection System:||No|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||No|
|Oven Meat Probe:||No|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|C and F Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Flat Convection Cover:||No|
|QuietBake Fan System:||No|
|Self-Clean Oven Racks:||No|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||4|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Glass|
|Oven Door Handle:||Sculptured|
|Under counter Installation:||No|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||3.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||2.6KW|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Love this oven | Review by moma
Review Title: Poor Customer service | Review by homeowner
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.