GE JP328BKBB 30" Black Electric Coil Cooktop (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Key Features
- Two 8" and Two 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Removable Drip Bowls
- Contains minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod
- Makes spills and messes under the cooktop easily accessible and within your reach.
- Upfront Controls
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 5" minimum.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath
- Approved for use over select GE 27" or 30" single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional charge) to fill in the over-size hole.
|Overall Width:||30 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/2"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:||1 3/4"|
|Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:||5 1/2"|
|Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod:||Yes|
|8" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In @ 2400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In @ @ 1300W|
|One-Piece Removable Chrome Drip Bowls:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Rotary Controls:||Yes|
|Control Panel Location:||Upfront|
|Surface Element "On" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||White (WW), Black (BB), Bisque (CC), Stainless (SS)|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.6KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||40Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||30Amps|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.