GE JP256BMBB CleanDesign 22" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from GE)
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 6"/9" Dual Element
- Provides a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- Simmer Option
- Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- Frameless Design
- A smooth and seamless cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Upfront Controls
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Illuminate when the cooking surface is active and hot, adding convenience and safe caution.
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing over a wall oven.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE Undersink dishwasher model GSM2100.
- Refer to cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Width:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||17 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||20 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 3/4"|
|Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:||1 3/4"|
|Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:||1 3/4"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||2 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||No|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 2500W|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||1|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||No|
|Available Colors:||Black (BB), White (WW)|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||3.7KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||3.2KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||20Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||20Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.