- Key Features
- Compact Cooktop
- Smaller cooktop is ideal for 21" cooktop installations.
- One 8" and One 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Element
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Chrome Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 1 1/2" minimum.
- Free area not required when installing over wall oven.
- Approved for use over GE under sink dishwasher model GSM2100.
- Refer to cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Width:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||16 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||20 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 3/4"|
|Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:||2"|
|Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod:||No|
|8" Heating Elements:||1 Plug-In @ 2100W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 Plug-In @ @ 2150W|
|One-Piece Removable Chrome Drip Bowls:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Rotary Controls:||Yes|
|Control Panel Location:||Upfront|
|Surface Element "On" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||White (WW), Stainless (SS)|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||3.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||2.5KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||20Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||20Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.