GE JP201CBSS 21" Stainless Steel Electric Coil Cooktop (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Key Features
- Compact Cooktop
- Smaller cooktop is ideal for 21" cooktop installations.
- One 8" and One 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Element
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Chrome Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 1 1/2" minimum.
- Free area not required when installing over wall oven.
- Approved for use over GE under sink dishwasher model GSM2100.
- Refer to cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Width:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||16 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||20 1/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||16 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 3/4"|
|Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:||2"|
|Cooktop Surface:||Stainless Steel|
|Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod:||No|
|8" Heating Elements:||1 Plug-In @ 2100W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 Plug-In @ @ 1250W|
|One-Piece Removable Chrome Drip Bowls:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Rotary Controls:||Yes|
|Control Panel Location:||Upfront|
|Surface Element "On" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||White (WW), Stainless (SS)|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||3.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||2.5KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||20Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||20Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.