GE JNM1951DRWW Spacemaker 1.9 Cu. Ft. White Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Expect More From a New GE Microwave
GE microwave ovens offer a multitude of installation and cooking options. Want your leftovers reheated fast, but also nicely browned and crisp? Try their microwave ovens with the browning option. Popcorn popped at the touch of a single button? A microwave with their popcorn convenience button will do the trick. For installation flexibility they offer countertop microwave ovens, over the range ovens, and built-in microwave ovens. You name it, they have a microwave to fit the bill.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Circuwave 1000 Cooking System
- Cooking system provides more power for fast, more even cooking results.
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Built-in sensors monitor the moisture level in food and automatically adjust time and power to deliver perfect cooking results.
- One touch is all it takes.
- Easy Clean Interior
- Porcelain enamel interior makes it easier to clean dried-on foods.
- Non-porous surface also makes cleaning spills and splatters a snap.
- USDA "MyPlate" Menu
- 5 food groups, 19 foods and 44 pre-programmed food combinations assist in healthy meal preparation.
- Steam Cook Button
- A variety of food selections and power levels help to perfectly prepare steamed favorites, like asparagus, broccoli and more, for maximum nutrition retention.
- 2 Piece Design with Hidden Vent
- A streamlined look creates a smooth finish.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|MFG SKU Number||JNM1951DRWW||Color||White|
|Convection||No||Venting Type||Non Ducted|
|ADA Compliant||No||Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Optional Hanging Kit||No||Power Levels||10|
|Sensor Cook||Yes||Number of Fan Speeds||4|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.