- PreciseAir convection system
- A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods
- Glass Touch Oven Controls
- Feature a smooth glass design that is both easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean
- Convection bake (upper oven only)
- This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan
- Convection roast (upper oven only)
- Optimal for larger cuts of meat, this setting rotates the heat around all sides, sealing in the juices, producing rotisserie results at up to 25% faster than a conventional oven
- Flat back convection (upper oven only)
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep to provide additional room for cookware
- Hidden bake oven interior
- Conceals the lower oven bake element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills for easy cleaning
- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
|Capacity:||3.8 cu. ft. Upper/3.8 cu. ft. Lower|
|Unit Capacity:||Extra-Large Oven|
|Cooking Technology:||Convection Upper; Traditional Lower|
|Cooking System:||Precise Air Convection System|
|Flat Back Convection:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Control Type:||QuickSet VI|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake Multi/Single Rack Upper|
|Convection Roast Upper:||Yes|
|Thermal Bake (Lower):||Yes|
|Oven Interior:||Hidden Bake|
|Oven Rack Features:||3 Oven Racks (Upper)|
|2 Oven Racks (Lower):||Yes|
|4 Embossed Rack Positions:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Oven Control Features:||Digipad Numeric Entry|
|Convection Conversion Upper:||Yes|
|Light Self Clean Mode Upper/Lower:||Yes|
|Optional Clock Display:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|C° or F° Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Black on Black|
|Frameless Oven Doors:||Black Glass|
|Oven Door Features:||Big Hearth-Shaped Oven Window|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||26 5/8"|
|Overall Depth:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Height:||50 1/8"|
|Lower Interior Width:||21 1/2"|
|Lower Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Lower Interior Height:||17"|
|Upper Interior Width:||21 1/2"|
|Upper Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Upper Interior Height:||17"|
|Net Weight:||180 lb|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||201 lb|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||30 A|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||30 A|
|Bake Wattage:||2100 W|
|Broiler Wattage:||3400 W|
|Convection Wattage:||2500 W|
|KW Rating at 208V:||5.1 KW|
|KW Rating at 240V:||6.8 KW|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: GE Double Oven is twice as good! | Review by Steeler Dude
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.