- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- Standard Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
- 2 Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Installation Notes
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets should be placed to avoid interference with the handle
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Capacity:||2.8 cu. ft.|
|Oven Cabinet Width Requirement:||24"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||38 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||17"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||22 3/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Height from Floor:||22" - 28"|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Separate Broiler Drawer:||No|
|SmartSet Controls - Temperature Display:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Start Pad:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Delay Bake Option with Cook and Hold:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - C or F Programmable:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|SmartSet Controls - Oven Light Pad:||Yes|
|Broiler Pan with Grid:||No|
|Electronic Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||BB (Black on Black)|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Black|
|Oven Door with Window:||Yes|
|Gas Oven Electrical Rating:||120V, 60Hz, 5A|
|Oven/Broiler Burners (000's BTU) Natural Gas/LP Gas:||13.0/13.0|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.