- Cordless Battery Ignition
- Battery-powered ignition safely and conveniently lights the pilot wirelessly.
- 4.8 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once.
- Standard Clean Oven
- Standard-clean electric ovens feature a smooth, porcelain-enamel-on-steel liner with embossed shelf supports. The smooth surface and rounded corners make cleaning by hand easier and more convenient.
- Low Battery Indicator Light
- Indicates when the igniter has a low battery so the pilot functions properly.
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- The one-piece cooktop has a raised edge all around the cooktop to help contain spills for easy cleanup. There are no cracks or crevices to trap dirt or food particles, and smooth porcelain-enameled surface wipes clean easily.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Burner - Right Front:||9,100 BTU|
|Burner - Left Front:||9,100 BTU|
|Burner - Right Rear:||9,100 BTU|
|Burner - Left Rear:||9,100 BTU|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (Factory Set)|
|Broiler Pan and Grid:||Yes|
|Cooktop Surface:||Lift-Up; Porcelain Enamel|
|Ignition System:||Cordless Ignition|
|Porcelain Enameled Subtop:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks; 6 Embossed Rack Positions|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Porcelain on Steel; Square|
|Slide-Out Broiler Drawer:||Drop Down Door|
|One-Piece Drip Pans:||Optional Accessory|
|Handle:||Color-Matched Gloss; Designer-Style|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Color:||Black Gloss|
|Color Appearance:||White on White|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||(4) 8.0|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||(4) 9.1|
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||16.5|
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||18.0|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||Standard 9V battery|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||28 3/4"|
|Product Height:||46 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Depth without Handle:||26 1/4"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46 1/4"|
|Net Weight:||145 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||165 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.