GE JGBS07DETWW 30" White Gas Open Burner Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides a large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- Standard Clean Oven
- Offers a traditional oven design that requires hand cleaning.
- All Purpose Burners
- Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements.
- Standard Grates
- Provide a sturdy and convenient cookware surface for everyday cooking.
- ClearView Window
- Features a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Two Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Electronic Ignition
- Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Easy Clean Subtop
- Porcelain enameled subtop collects spills and messes for easy cleaning.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Extra Large Oven|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Standard|
|Cooktop Surface:||Porcelain-Enamel; Lift-Up|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(4) 9,100/850 BTU|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Porcelain On Steel; Square|
|Valves (Degree of Turn):||140°|
|Broiler Pan and Grid:||Yes|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (Factory Set)|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||6|
|Slide-Out Broiler Drawer:||Yes|
|Oven Door Features:||ClearView Oven Window|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Power / Ratings|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP:||16,500 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas:||18,000 BTU|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:||(4) 8,000 BTU|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas:||(4) 9,100 BTU|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120V; 60Hz; 5A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||26 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||45 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||145 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||165 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Performance Good. Quality not so good | Review by Bar777
Review Title: Don't waste your money | Review by Harvey33
Review Title: Very pleased with this purchase. | Review by Snowbird
Review Title: Great Range For The Price | Review by wontlose
Review Title: Poor design on the top | Review by Harriet1
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.