- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides a large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- Standard Clean Oven
- Offers a traditional oven design that requires hand cleaning.
- All Purpose Burners
- Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements.
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- Features a convenient digital clock and easy-to-use timer with an audible signal to help coordinate cooking times in the kitchen.
- Standard Grates
- Provide a sturdy and convenient cookware surface for everyday cooking.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Offers an easy-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly in existing cabinetry.
- Two Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Electronic Ignition
- Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Easy Clean Subtop
- Porcelain enameled subtop collects spills and messes for easy cleaning.
- Broiler Drawer
- Supplies a concentrated heat for crisping and browning.
- Extra-Large Broiler Pan with Grid
- Designer-Style Handle
- Exudes a clean style that adds to the modern appearance of the range.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Extra Large Oven|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Standard|
|Cooktop Surface:||Porcelain-Enamel; Lift-Up|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(4) 9,100/850 BTU|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Porcelain On Steel; Square|
|Valves (Degree of Turn):||140°|
|Broiler Pan and Grid:||Extra Large|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (Factory Set)|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||6|
|Slide-Out Broiler Drawer:||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Power / Ratings|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP:||16,500 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas:||18,000 BTU|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:||(4) 8,000 BTU|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas:||(4) 9,100 BTU|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120V; 60Hz; 5A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||25 5/16"|
|Overall Height:||45 1/2"|
|Overall Height to Cooking Surface:||36 1/4"|
|Net Weight:||145 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||165 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.