GE JGB640DEFBB 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 15,000 BTU Power Boil Burner
- Delivers high heat for fast boiling.
- Precise Simmer Burner
- Delicate foods don't burn with low, even heat.
- Heavy-Cast, Continuous Grates
- Allow for easy movement of pans between burners.
- Deep-Recessed Cooktop
- The cooktop features a recessed surface with high lip around the perimeter to help keep spills and crumbs contained. This helps make cleaning easier and less time consuming.
- Self-Clean Oven
- Delivers a high concentrated heat with the touch of a button that conveniently cleans the oven cavity and eliminates the need to scrub baked-on food and spills.
- 5.0 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Cook more dishes at once.
- Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Designed to eliminate the gap between the burner element and the cooktop. This helps contains food and spills on the surface for quick, wipe-away cleaning. Plus, the burner cap is removable or cleaning at the sink.
|Total Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Burner - Right Front:||15,000 BTU Power Boil|
|Burner - Left Front:||11,000 BTU|
|Burner - Right Rear:||5,000 BTU Precise Simmer|
|Burner - Left Rear:||9,500 BTU|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Control Features:||Auto Self Clean; Certified Sabbath Mode|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Sealed|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Interior Oven Light:||1 Incandescent|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Heavy Cast Iron|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Feature:||Continuous Grates|
|Cooktop Surface:||Deep Recessed; One Piece Unswept; Porcelain Enamel|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Handle:||Color Matched; Designer Style|
|Oven Door Features:||Big View Oven Window|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||(1) 11.0; (1) 10.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||(1) 15.0; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0|
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||16.0 Bake / 12.0 Broiler|
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||16.0 Bake / 13.5 Broiler|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 5A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||28 3/4"|
|Product Height:||47 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||19"|
|Depth without Handle:||26 1/4"|
|Height to Cooking Surface:||36 1/4"|
|Net Weight:||195 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||215 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.