GE JGB428SERSS 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Gas-on-Glass Cooktop
- Ceramic glass surface looks sleek and is incredibly easy to wipe clean.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
- Heavy-Cast, Continuous Grates
- Matte-finish, connected cooktop grates provide a study, uninterrupted surface that allows pots and pans to move easily.
- PowerBoil 15,000 BTU Burner
- This powerful burner instantly supplies the intense heat need for boiling, sautéing and stir frying.
- Precise Simmer Burner
- Allows for low, even heat distribution that is ideal for delicate foods and sauces.
- Stainless Appearance Knobs
- Stainless appearance knobs add a touch of style that complements the overall stainless steel exterior.
- TrueTemp Oven System
- This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get, with less variance, to give you the baking and broiling performance you desire.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24" x 19" x 19"|
|Overall Depth:||26 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/8"|
|Depth With Oven Door Open 90 Degrees:||46 3/8"|
|Height to Cooking Surface:||36" +/- 1/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||255 lbs.|
|Net Weight:||235 lbs.|
|Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Performance and Features|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Oven Cleaning Time:||Variable|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (factory set)|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||6|
|Cooktop Surface:||Gas-on-Glass, One-Piece Upswept|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Sealed|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Features:||Continuous Grates|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Heavy Cast Iron|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(1) 9100/850 BTU|
|High Output Burner:||(1) 11,000 BTU|
|Power Boil Burner:||(1) 15,000 BTU|
|Precise Simmer Burner:||(1) 5000BTU/140 Degree F Simmer|
|Valves (Degree of Turn):||270|
|Control Type:||Electronic Oven Controls|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes|
|Auto Self Clean:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:||Yes|
|Oven Cycle Light:||Yes|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Hi / Low Broil:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Control Knobs:||Designer Style, Stainless Steel Appearance|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Color:||Black Matte|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Door Features:||Big Hearth Oven Window|
|Power / Ratings|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||16.0 Oven / 12.0 Broiler|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||16.0 Oven / 12.5 Broiler|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||(1) 15.0; (1) 11.0; (1) 9.1; (1) 5.0|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120V; 60Hz; 5A|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.