- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Super-large 5.0 Oven Capacity
- The oven interior is remarkably large to provide extra space for cooking more dishes and larger meals at once.
- Heavy-cast Continuous Grates
- Matte-finish, connected cooktop grates provide a study, uninterrupted surface that allows you to move pots and pans easily.
- Sealed Burners
- Burners are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless.
- Deep-recessed Cooktop
- Deep recessed cooktop keeps spills contained in one area that's easy to wipe clean.
- PowerBoil 15,000 BTU Burner
- This powerful burner instantly supplies the intense heat need for boiling, sautéing and stir frying.
- Precise Simmer Burner
- The burner is rated at 5,000 BTUs for general cooking tasks using a small pan, and it turns down to a very low 140° for warming foods, melting butter or chocolate or making delicate sauces.
- TrueTemp Oven System
- This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get, with less variance, to give you the baking and broiling performance you need.
- QuickSet IV Oven Controls
- Easy to use design lets you set precise cooking temperatures.
|Overall Height:||46 1/8"|
|Overall Depth:||26 1/4"|
|Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||46 3/8"|
|Height to Top of Cooktop:||36 1/4" +- 1/4"|
|Oven Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|High-Output Burner:||(1) 15,000 BTU|
|Precise Simmer Burner:||(1) 5,000 BTU/600 BTU|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(1) 11,000 BTU|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(1) 9,500 BTU|
|QuickSet Oven Controls:||QuickSet IV|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Yes|
|Oven Door with Window:||Big Hearth|
|Top Burners 000's BTU (Natural/LP):||(1) 15.0/15.0, (1) 9.5/9.5, (1) 11.0/11.0, (1) 5.0/5.0|
|Gas Range Electrical Rating:||120V, 60Hz|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.