GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 1.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,150 watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Built-in sensors monitor the moisture level in food and automatically adjust time and power to deliver perfect cooking results.
- One touch is all it takes.
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel is both stylish and easy to clean.
- Auto and Time Defrost
- Auto defrost sets the defrosting time and power levels to deliver even defrosting results for up to 6 pounds of meats, poultry and fish while Time defrosts for a length of time you specify.
- Continually rotates food to ensure even cooking results.
- Instant On Controls
- Press the number pad and the microwave will immediately begin cooking without needing to depress the start pad.
|Total Capacity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touch|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||1,150 Watts|
|Sound Volume Control:||4 Levels|
|Turntable Size:||13 9/16"|
|Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls|
|Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On):||Yes|
|Auto and Time Defrost:||Yes|
|Clock with AM/PM Pad:||Yes|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Express Cook - Instant-On 1-6 Minutes:||Yes|
|Time Cook I and II:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Electrical Input - 120V Amperage:||13.5 Amps|
|Electrical Input - 120V Watts:||1,600 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Magnetron Tube|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||17 11/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||38 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||12 13/16"|
|Cavity Width:||16 9/16"|
|Cavity Depth:||16 11/16"|
|Cavity Height:||10 9/32"|
|Net Weight:||39 lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||44 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.