- 1.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- 1100 Watts(IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Weight and Time Defrost
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Instant-On Controls
- Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
- Control Lockout
- Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
- Timer On/Off
- Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you
- Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls: Instant-On Options
- Beverage, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Vegetables, Chicken, Fish
|Total Capacity:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||1100|
|Control Type:||Electronic Microwave Touch Controls. LED.|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock:||Yes|
|Power Cord Length:||36"|
|Add 30 Seconds Option:||Yes|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Weight & Time Defrost:||Yes|
|Clock with AM/PM Pad:||Yes|
|Express Cook:||Instant-On 1-6 Minutes|
|Time Cook:||I and II|
|Cooking Guide Label:||Yes|
|Handle:||No - Push Button Open|
|Color Appearance:||White on White|
|Electrical Input 120V Watts:||1500|
|Electrical Input 120V Amperage:||13|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||21 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||16 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||12 1/2"|
|Cavity Width:||14 11/16"|
|Cavity Depth:||15 5/8"|
|Cavity Height:||10 3/4"|
|Net Weight:||34 2/5 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||38 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.