GE JDP42DTWW Profile 30" White Electric Smoothtop Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Self-Clean Oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Powerful heat beneath the smooth surface provides high-speed warm-up and even heating.
- Electronic Oven Controls
- Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch.
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Ideal for special occasions and big meals, the extra large oven interior allows more to cook at once.
- Dual Element
- Choose a ribbon heating element to accommodate the size of your pan.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Two Oven Racks
- Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable.
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Convenient mode keeps the oven warm in accordance within the restrictions of the kosher kitchen.
- Interior Oven Light
- Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking.
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware.
- Available at Goedeker's.
Looking For A New GE Range?
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
|Total Capacity:||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||4 Ribbon; Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Control Type:||QuickSet V|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||2|
|8" Heating Element(s):||2 Ribbon (2,000 Watts)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (3,000 Watts PowerBoil)|
|6" Heating Element(s):||1 Ribbon (1,500 Watts)|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Oven Interior Light:||Yes|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Automatic|
Oven Control Features
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|C?? or F?? Programmable:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes with Cook and Hold|
Power / Ratings
|Bake Wattage:||3,410 Watts|
|Broiler Wattage:||3,600 Watts|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||11.6 kW|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||8.7 kW|
|Amp Rating @ 240V:||40 Amps|
|Amp Rating @ 208V:||40 Amps|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||31 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90??:||47"|
|Net Weight:||163 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||184 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.