GE JBS15MWW Quick Clean 30" White Electric Coil Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Key Features
- Upfront Controls
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Coil Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- ClearView Window
- Features a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Dual Element Bake
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
- Porcelain Oven Door
- Offers a scratch-resistant porcelain coating for easy cleaning.
- Chrome Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Features raised edges to help contain spills and make clean-up easy.
- Installation Notes
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||26 1/4"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Self-Clean Drip Bowls:||No|
|Upswept Porcelain-Enameled Cooktop:||Yes|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System:||No|
|Lift-Up Cooktop with Dual Support Rods:||Yes|
|8" Heating Element:||1 (5 turns)|
|6" Heating Element:||3 (3 turns)|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements:||Yes|
|Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Oven Racks:||No|
|Six-Pass Power Bake Element:||No|
|QuickSet Oven Controls:||No|
|Digital Temperature Display:||No|
|Electronic Oven Controls:||No|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||No|
|Oven Light Pad:||No|
|Delay Clean Option:||No|
|Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:||No|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||No|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||No|
|Clock and Minute Timer:||No|
|Dual Element Bake:||Yes|
|Heating Element "On" Light:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Switch|
|Preheated Oven Light:||No|
|Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer:||Yes|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Porcelain|
|Oven Door with Window:||ClearView|
|Removable Oven Door:||Yes|
|Textured Steel Side Panels:||Yes|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||10.2KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.7KW|
|Amps @ 240V/208V:||40A|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Faulty Oven | Review by BunnyN64
Review Title: This Electric Range Has Wonderful Features. | Review by Debby1313
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.