GE JBP28DRWW 30" White Electric Coil Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Self-Clean Oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
- Super-Large 5.3 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior to cook more dishes and large meals at once.
- TrueTemp Oven System
- This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get, with less variance, to give you the baking and broiling performance you desire.
- QuickSet IV Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design which allows you to set precise cooking temperatures.
- Coil Heating Elements
- Removable elements provide even heat and are easy to clean.
- Big Hearth Window
- Elegant shaped window makes it easy to monitor the progress of food.
- Dual Element Bake
- This top-and-bottom heating produces uniform browning and fast oven preheating.
- Designer-Style Handle
- Sleek lines and a rounded shape that add to the modern appearance.
- Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Interior Oven Light
- Bright interior light helps you check on the progress of your cooking.
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop
- Raised edges and porcelain-enameled surface makes cleaning incredibly easy.
|Total Capacity:||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System:||Yes|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept; Porcelain-Enamel|
|Control Type:||QuickSet IV|
|DigiTemp Temperature Display:||Yes|
|6" Heating Element(s):||2 Plug-In (1,500 Watt)|
|8" Heating Element(s):||2 Plug-In (2,600 Watt)|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Lift-up Cooktop:||Yes with Dual Support Rods|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Dual Element Bake:||Yes|
|6-Pass Power Bake Element:||Yes|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||6|
|Preheated Oven Light:||Yes|
|Storage Drawer Features:||Removable Full-Width|
|Big Hearth Oven Window:||Yes|
|Frameless Lift-off Oven Door:||Yes|
|Textured Steel Side Panels:||Yes|
|Oven Control Features|
|Delay Bake Option (Time Bake):||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes with Override|
|Auto Self Clean:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Cycling Light:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:||Yes|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40 Amps|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40 Amps|
|kW Rating at 208V:||9.1 kW|
|kW Rating at 240V:||12.1 kW|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Height:||19 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||47 5/8"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||25 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||150 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||171 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.