GE JBP15DMWW Quick Clean 30" White Electric Coil Range (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Key Features
- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without need of scrubbing.
- Upfront Controls
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Coil Heating Elements
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Big ClearView Window
- An extra large clear window makes monitoring the progress of food easy.
- Dual Element Bake
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
- CleanWell Cooktop System
- Ensures spills are properly contained, while providing convenient cleaning access.
- Porcelain Oven Door
- Offers a scratch-resistant porcelain coating for easy cleaning.
- Chrome Drip Bowls
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Installation Notes
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/8"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Self-Clean Drip Bowls:||No|
|Upswept Porcelain-Enameled Cooktop:||Yes|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System:||No|
|Lift-Up Cooktop with Dual Support Rods:||Yes|
|8" Heating Element:||1 (5 turns)|
|6" Heating Element:||3 (3 turns)|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements:||Yes|
|Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Oven Racks:||No|
|Six-Pass Power Bake Element:||No|
|QuickSet Oven Controls:||No|
|Digital Temperature Display:||No|
|Electronic Oven Controls:||No|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||No|
|Oven Light Pad:||No|
|Delay Clean Option:||No|
|Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:||No|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||No|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||No|
|Clock and Minute Timer:||No|
|Dual Element Bake:||Yes|
|Heating Element "On" Light:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Switch|
|Preheated Oven Light:||No|
|Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer:||Yes|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Porcelain|
|Oven Door with Window:||Big Hearth|
|Removable Oven Door:||Yes|
|Textured Steel Side Panels:||Yes|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||9.8KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.4KW|
|Amps @ 240V/208V:||40A|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Simple is great | Review by Teresa60
Review Title: I got a great product | Review by Leonsongbird
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.