GE JB750SFSS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- True European Convection with Precise Air
- Enjoy perfectly even results without turning the pan
- 6"/9"/12" 3600 Watt Power Boil
- Pots and pans fit perfectly on the flexible heating element
- Bridge Zone
- Cook griddle favorites from the convenience of your range
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- Provides low heat capability for foods
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Conveniently clean your oven and racks together.
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Clean your oven the way you want.
- Black Gloss Oven Interior
- Enjoy a clean and sleek appearance.
|Total Capacity:||5.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Oven Door Features:||Big View Oven Window|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Radiant Smoothtop|
|Element - Right Front:||6"/9"/12" 3600 Watt Power Boil|
|Element - Left Front:||8" 2000 Watt Bridge|
|Element - Right Rear:||6" 1200 Watt|
|Element - Left Rear:||8" 2000 Watt Bridge|
|Element - Center:||6" 80 Watt Warming Zone|
|Oven Racks:||3 Self-Cleaning Oven Racks; 6 Rack Positions|
|Interior Oven Light:||1 Halogen|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Cooking System:||True European Convection with Precise Air|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||Yes|
|Auto Self Clean:||Yes|
|C° or F° Programmable:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Hi / Low Broil:||Yes|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:||Yes|
|KW Rating at 240V:||12.8|
|KW Rating at 208V:||9.6|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40|
|America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Depth with Door Open:||46 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||160 lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||185 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.
Curbside Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
Please Note: For some customers outside of the shipping company's zone, additional charges may be required.
White Glove Delivery
With Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.