GE JB400DPWW 30" White Electric Smoothtop Range (View all from GE)
- Steam Clean Cycle
- The power of steam loosens baked-on foods and assists in oven cleaning
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
- Conceals the lower oven bake element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills for easy cleaning
- Super-Large 5.3 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior to cook more dishes and large meals at once
- 6 "/9" PowerBoil Element
- Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
- TrueTemp Oven System
- This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get, with less variance, to give you the baking and broiling performance you desire
- Big Hearth Window
- Elegant shaped window makes it easy to monitor the progress of food
- QuickSet IV Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design which allows you to set precise cooking temperatures
- Dual Element Bake
- This top-and-bottom heating produces uniform browning and fast oven preheating
|Total Capacity:||5.30 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||No|
|Oven Interior:||Hidden Bake|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Radiant, Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept, Patterned Graphite on Black Glass Ceramic|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touchpads, QuickSet IV, DigiTemp Temperature Display|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 Ribbon (1500 watt)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (PowerBoil)|
|8" Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (2000 watt)|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||2|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||1|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean-Steam Option|
|Oven Control Features|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake):||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Hi / Low Broil:||Yes|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Dual Element Bake:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Preheated Oven Light:||Display|
|Storage Drawer Features:||Removable Full-Width|
|Oven Door Features:||ClearView Oven Window|
|Frameless Glass Door:||Yes|
|Frameless Lift-off Oven Door:||Yes|
|Textured Steel Side Panels:||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||156 lbs.|
|Net Weight:||136 lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||24-1/8"|
|Oven Interior Height:||19-1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19-3/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 3/4"|
|Depth with Door Open:||47-5/8"|
|Depth Without Handle:||25-3/8"|
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40|
|KW Rating at 208V:||7.90|
|KW Rating at 240V:||10.50|
|Cooktop Cleaning Cream:||Included|
|Cooktop Cleaning Sponge:||Included|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.