GE JB250DFCC 30" Bisque Electric Coil Range (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 5.3 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once.
- Self-Clean Oven
- Delivers a high concentrated heat with the touch of a button that conveniently cleans the oven cavity and eliminates the need to scrub baked-on food and spills.
- Coil Heating Elements
- Provide even heat and easy cleanup.
- Dual-Element Bake
- Upper and lower elements produce even heat and great results.
- Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer
- Convenient drawer can be used for storing cookware or kitchen accessories.
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven capacity: Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Self-clean oven: Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Coil heating elements: Provide even heat and easy cleanup
- Dual-element Bake: Upper and lower elements produce even heat and great results
- Removable full-width storage drawer: Store cookware or kitchen accessories
|MFG SKU Number||JB250DFCC||Color||Bisque|
|Interior Width||24.13||Interior Depth||19.38|
|Interior Height||19.5||Fuel Type||Electric|
|Capacity||5.3||Primary Oven Capacity||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2||Burner Set 1 Output||2600|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||2||Burner Set 2 Output||1500|
|Installation Type||Freestanding||Burner Type||Coil|
|Stainless Steel Handle||No||Viewing Window||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners||Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Modules Required||No||Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Griddle||No||Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Self Clean||Yes||Delay Bake||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top||Temperature Probe||No|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes||Racks||2|
|Removable Door||Yes||Star K Certified||No|
|ADA Compliant||No||Ignition Type||Electronic|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.