GE GTWS8655DMC 5.0 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon With Steam Cycle Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from GE)
- SmartDispense Technology
- The washer can hold about a two-month supply of detergent and fabric softener and automatically dispense the right amount for each load.
- Steam Assist
- Loosens soils and odors before the wash begins with steam vapor in the washer.
- Stain Removal Guide
- Easily eliminate tough stains with pre-programmed settings that modify your cycle to treat the four most common stains.
- Soft-Close Glass Lid
- The convenience of hydraulic technology allows the lid to close gently every time.
- LED Washer Basket Light
- Find every last sock with a bright LED light that effectively lights the wash basket.
- CleanSpeak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle.
- HydroHeater Internal Water Heater
- Boosts water temperatures and helps achieve sanitation.
|Total Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||16|
|Communication:||Yes with Dryer|
|Washer Options/Settings:||Fabric Softener; Soak; ExtraRinse; Pretreat/ Bleach Dispense|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1000 RPM|
|Wash Basket Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Water Temp System:||PerfecTemp|
|Stain Removal Guide:||Yes|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing|
|Dispenser:||Bleach/ Pretreat Timed Flow-Thru; Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes; eWash and eMonitor|
|Was/Spin Speed Combinations:||Variable|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Additional Washer Features|
|Glass Lid:||Yes; Clear|
|Colors Wash:||Dark; Normal/Light; Whites|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Towels and Sheets:||Yes|
|Washer Control Features|
|Delay Wash:||Up to 9 Hours|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Variable End-Of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Electrical Rating:||120V; 60Hz; 10A|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height:||44 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||165 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||173 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.