GE GTWS8650DWS 5.0 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from GE)
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Smart Dispense Technology
- The washer can hold about a two-month supply of detergent and fabric softener and automatically dispense the right amount for each load.
- Steam Assist
- Loosens soils and odors before the wash begins with steam vapor in the washer.
- Stain Removal Guide
- Easily eliminate tough stains with preprogrammed settings that modify your cycle to treat the four most common stains.
- Soft Close Glass Lid
- The convenience of hydraulic technology allows the lid to close gently every time.
- LED Washer Basket Light
- Find every last sock with a bright LED light that effectively lights the wash basket.
- Clean Speak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle.
- Internal water heater Boosts water temperatures and helps achieve sanitization.
|Total Capacity:||5.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Color Appearance:||White on White with Silver Backsplash|
|Quiet Package:||Quiet Pack|
|Number of Cycles:||16|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1000 RPM|
|Wash Basket Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Water Temp System:||PerfecTemp|
|Stain Removal Guide:||Yes|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:||Variable|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes; eWash and eMonitor|
|Lid:||Soft Close Clear Glass Lid|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Washer Control Features|
|Delay Wash:||Up to 9 hours|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Variable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Bleach/Pretreat Timed Flow-Thru:||Yes|
|Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru:||Yes|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Towels and Sheets:||Yes|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier III:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height:||44 1/2"|
|Overall Height with Lid Open:||60"|
|Net Weight:||165 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||173 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.