GE GTWS8450DWS 4.8 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from GE)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Steam Assist
- Loosens soils and odors before the wash begins with steam vapor in the washer.
- Stain Removal Guide
- Easily eliminates tough stains with preprogrammed settings that modify your cycle to treat the four most common stains.
- Soft-Close Glass Lid
- The convenience of hydraulic technology allows the lid to close gently every time.
- CleanSpeak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance in achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to present the dry cycle.
- HydroHeater Internal Water Heater
- Boosts water temperatures and helps achieve sanitation.
- Enjoy a powerful clean that you won't hear thanks to noise-dampening material that holds in sound for a quieter cycle.
- Energy Star Qualified and CEE Tier III Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||16|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,000 RPM|
|Communication:||Yes with Dryer|
|Washer Settings:||Fabric Softener; Soak; ExtraRinse; Pretreat/Bleach Dispense|
|Washer Basket Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Water Temp System:||PerfecTemp|
|Stain Removal Guide:||Yes|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:||Variable|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Claims and Certifications|
|CEE Tier III:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Additional Washer Features|
|Clear Glass Lid:||Yes|
|Colors Wash:||Yes, Dark; Normal/Light; Whites|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Towels and Sheets:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Delay Wash:||Yes Up to 9 Hours|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Variable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Bleach Timed Flow-Thru:||Yes|
|Detergent (Liquid/Powder) Flow-Thru:||Yes|
|Electrical Rating:||120V; 60 Hz; 10A|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height:||44 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||160 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||168 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.