GE GTWN5550DWW 4.0 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from GE)
- ENERGY STAR Qualified/CEE Tier II
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Infusor Wash System
- Uses HE detergent, requiring less water than a traditional top load washer.
- LED Electronic Controls with Cycle Countdown Display
- Shows exactly how much time is left for each cycle.
- eWash Option
- Energy saving option uses a cold-water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
- An electronic readout shows the exact efficiency of each cycle so the user can decide how they want to wash each load.
- 20 Wash Cycles
- Handles various fabrics and soils.
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water.
- Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispensers
- Automatically operates with wash cycle.
- 700-RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry times.
|Total Capacity:||4.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Dispenser:||Bleach; Fabric Softener|
|Number Of Cycles:||20|
|Washer Options/Settings:||Fabric Softener|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:||5|
|Delay Start:||Up To 12 Hours|
|Water Temp System:||PerfecTemp|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes - eWash and eMonitor|
|Wash Basket Type:||Stainless Steel|
|AutoBalance Suspension System:||Yes|
|Color Lid Instructions:||Yes|
|Galvanized Steel Cabinet:||Yes|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||700 RPM|
|LED Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Rinse and Spin:||Yes|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Permanent Press Cycle:||Yes|
|Custom Cycles:||Yes - My Cycle|
|Towels and Sheets:||Yes|
|Optional Soil Levels|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|CEE Tier II:||Yes|
|America At Work: Product Assembled In The U.S.:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||25 1/2"|
|Overall Height with Lid Open:||51"|
|Net Weight:||145 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||155 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.