GE GTWN4950DWS 4.0 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from GE)
- *** NOTE: Hoses not included. Purchased Separately. ***
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Infusor Wash System
- Uses HE detergent, requiring less water than a traditional topload washer.
- Rotary Electronic Controls with Cycle Status Lights
- Provides accurate cycle times.
- 16 Wash Cycles
- Handles various fabrics and soils.
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water.
- Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispensers
- Automatically operate with wash cycle.
- 700 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry times.
|Total Capacity:||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser:||Yes|
|Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:||Variable|
|LED Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Water Temp System:||PerfecTemp|
|Number Of Cycles:||16|
|Wash Basket Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||700 RPM|
|AutoBalance Suspension System:||Yes|
|Color Lid Instructions:||Yes|
|Galvanized Steel Cabinet:||Yes|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|Permanent Press Cycle:||Medium / Light Soil|
|Whites Cycle:||Heavy, Medium and Light Soil|
|Sheets and Jeans:||Yes|
|Colors Cycle:||Heavy, Medium and Light Soil|
|Fabric Softener / 2nd Rinse:||Yes|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier II|
|America At Work: Product Assembled In The U.S.:||Yes|
|Power / Ratings|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||25 1/2"|
|Overall Height Needed For Lid To Raise 90°:||51"|
|Net Weight:||145 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||155 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.