GE GTDS855EDMC 7.8 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from GE)
- Steam Select
- For the best results, customize your cycle by specifying the number of garments needing to be steamed.
- Steam Refresh
- Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam.
- Steam Dewrinkle
- Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size.
- He SensorDry
- Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best with dual thermistors that continually sense and monitor moisture and temperature to prevent over-drying.
- CleanSpeak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle.
- My Settings
- Dry clothes with the settings you prefer on any cycle, rather than the defaults, and store your settings for later use.
- 5 Heat Selections
- Provide the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs.
|Total Capacity:||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Color Appearance:||Metallic Carbon|
|Number of Cycles:||16|
|Quiet Package:||Quiet Pack|
|Additional Dryer Features:||LED Drum Light; Removable Up-Front Lint Filter; Dryer Rack|
|Wrinkle Care Cycle:||Extended Tumble|
|Communication:||Yes with Washer|
|Custom Cycles:||My Settings|
|Timed Dry:||Yes; 1-99 Minutes|
|Optimal Dryness Levels:||Damp; Less Dry; Dry; More Dry; Extra Dry|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes; eDry and eMonitor|
|Control Type:||LED; Electronic|
|Drum Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Options:||High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; No Heat|
|Easy Care Cycle:||Casuals and Permanent Press|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Dryer Control Features|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Variable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Clean Lint Filter Reminder Light:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status:||Yes Indicator Lights|
|Delay Dry:||Yes; Up to 9 Hours|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||31 9/10"|
|Overall Height:||44 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||130 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||144 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.