GE GTDS820EDWS 7.8 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from GE)
- Steam Refresh
- Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and oders with this convenient setting using the power of steam.
- Steam Dewrinkle
- Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size.
- HE SensorDry
- Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best with dual thermistors and continually sense and monitor moisture and temperature to prevent over drying.
- CleanSpeak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle.
- My Settings
- Dry clothes with the settings you prefer on any cycle, rather than the defaults, and store your settings for later use.
- 5 Hear Selections
- Provide the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs.
- Speed Dry
- Quickly dries items and small loads for families on the go.
- Get the energy-saving insight you need to reduce your utility bills
- with an electronic readout that shows the efficiency level of each load.
- Save up to 10% on energy costs without sacrificing drying performance, thanks to this option that reduces temperatures on select cycles.
|Total Capacity:||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||14|
|Wrinkle Care Cycle:||Extended Tumble|
|Communication:||Yes with Washer|
|Control Type:||LED; Electronic|
|Custom Cycles:||My Settings|
|Drum Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Timed Dry:||Yes; 1-99 Minutes|
|Optional Dryness Levels:||Damp; Less Dry; Dry; More Dry|
|Temperature Options:||High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; No Heat|
|Easy Care Cycle:||Casuals; Permanent Press|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes; eDry and eMonitor|
|Additional Dryer Features|
|LED Drum Light:||Yes|
|Removable Up-Front Lint Filter:||Yes|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Dryer Control Features|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Variable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Clean Lint Filter Reminder Light:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Delay Dry:||Yes up to 9 Hours|
|Amps at 240V:||5000W; 60Hz; 25A|
|Amps at 208V:||4784W; 60Hz; 23A|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||31 9/10"|
|Overall Height:||44 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||130 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||144 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.