GE GTDS570EDWW 7.0 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Electric Front Load Dryer (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Reduces wrinkles and odors and rejuvenates clothes.
- Steam Dewrinkle
- Reduces wrinkles and freshens clean clothes.
- HE SensorDry with Dual Thermistors
- Continually monitor temperatures to prevent clothing wear and tear due to over-drying and inconsistent heat.
- LED Electronic Controls with Cycle Countdown Display
- Shows exactly how much time is left for each cycle with bright display and lights.
- An electronic readout shows the exact efficiency of each cycle so the user can decide how they want to dry each load.
- eDry Option
- Energy-saving option reduces dry temperatures on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
- 5 Heat Selections
- Provides the right temperatures for your clothes drying needs.
- Quick Fluff
- Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes without heat.
- Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Adjustable volume offers added flexibility.
- Delicate Cycle
- Helps protect delicate fabrics.
|Total Capacity:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Moisture Sensor:||HE SensorDry|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||Cycle Time|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes - eMonitor and eModifier|
|Number Of Cycles:||17|
|Temperature Options:||High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat|
|Specialty Cycles:||Towels and Sheets; Anti-Bacterial|
|Quick Fluff (No Heat):||Yes|
|Easy Care Cycle:||Yes; Permanent Press|
|Timed Dry:||60 Minutes; De-Wrinkle; Quick Fluff (No Heat); Damp Dry; 80 Minutes|
|Removable Up-Front Lint Filter:||Yes|
|Drum Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Exhaust Options:||4-Way (Rear; Right; Left and Bottom)|
|Deluxe Dryer Rack:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 24 Hours|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|Economical / Quiet|
|Power / Ratings|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Drum/Main Electronic Control Panel|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||51 3/4"|
|Overall Case Depth:||25 1/2"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Case:||36"|
|Net Weight:||100 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||112 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.