GE GTDS560GFWS 7.0 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from GE)
- Steam Refresh
- Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam.
- Steam Dewrinkle
- Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size.
- HE Sensor Dry
- Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best with dual thermistors that continually sense and monitor moisture and temperature to prevent over-drying.
- LED Electronic Controls with Cycle Countdown Display
- Show exactly how much time is left for each cycle.
- eDry Option
- Save up to 10% on energy costs without sacrificing drying performance, thanks to this option that reduces temperatures on select cycles.
- 5 Heat Selections
- Provide the right temperatures for your clothes drying needs.
- Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Adjustable volume offers added flexibility.
|Total Capacity:||7.0 cu. ft.|
|Gas (BTU/HR):||22,000 Factory Equipped for Natural Gas|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Optional|
|Number of Cycles:||17|
|Timed Dry:||DeWrinkle; Quick Fluff (No Heat); Damp Dry; 80 Minutes|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes; eMonitor/eModifier|
|Easy Care Cycle:||Yes; Permanent Press|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||Cycle Time|
|Temperature Options:||High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; No Heat|
|Additional Dryer Features:||Front Serviceable; Interior Light|
|Removable Up Front Lint Filter:||Yes|
|Additional Cycles:||Dewrinkle; Mixed Load; Quick Fluff; Damp Dry; Antibacterial|
|Exhaust Options:||3 Way (Rear, Left, Bottom)|
|Dryer Control Features|
|LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up to 24 Hours|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Drum/Main Electronic Control Panel|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||51 3/4"|
|Height to Top of Case:||36"|
|Net Weight:||104 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||116 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.