GE GTDN550EDWW 7.0 Cu. Ft. White Electric Dryer (View all from GE)
- HE SensorDry with Dual Thermistors
- Continually monitors moisture and temperature to prevent clothing wear and tear due to over-drying and inconsistent heat.
- LED Electronic Controls with Cycle Countdown Display
- Shows exactly how much time is left for each cycle.
- An electronic readout shows the exact efficiency of each cycle so the user can decide how they want to dry each load.
- eDry Option
- Energy-saving option reduces dry temperatures on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
- 5 Heat Selections
- Provides the right temperatures for your clothes drying needs.
- Quick Fluff
- Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes without heat.
- Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Adjustable volume offers added flexibility.
- Delicate Cycle
- Helps protect delicate fabrics.
|Total Capacity:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Temperature Options:||High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat|
|Moisture Sensor:||HE SensorDry|
|Number Of Cycles:||17|
|Wrinkle Care Cycle:||Yes|
|Adaptive Capabilities:||Cycle Time|
|Quick Fluff (No Heat):||Yes|
|Easy Care Cycle:||Sensor; Permanent Press|
|Energy Saving Option:||Yes - eMonitor and eModifier|
|Removable Up-Front Lint Filter:||Yes|
|Drum Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Exhaust Options:||4-Way (Rear; Right; Left and Bottom)|
|LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|LED Cycle Countdown:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 24 Hours|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|Towels / Sheets:||Yes|
|Quick Fluff (No Heat):||Yes|
|Economical / Quiet|
|Power / Ratings|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Drum/Main Electronic Control Panel|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||51 3/4"|
|Overall Case Depth:||25 1/2"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Case:||36"|
|Net Weight:||98 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||125 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.