GE GSS23HSHSS 22.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Integrated shelf support system
- Provides strong, flexible support for increased durability
- Adjustable slide-out, spill proof glass shelves
- Raised edges help contain spills and make clean up quick and easy
- Fresh food multi-level drawers
- Multi-level drawers proved the ideal environment for storing fruits and vegetables
- Adjustable gallon door bins
- Adjustable bins offer ideal spaces for storing gallon containers in the door
- Arctica icemaker
- Factory-installed icemaker with special access door to put ice directly within your reach
- Advanced water filtration uses MWF replacement filter
- Removes trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice and uses replacement filter MWF
|Total Capacity:||22.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Fresh Food Capacity:||15.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||7.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Temperature Management Features:||4 Electronic Sensors|
|LED Dispenser Light:||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Interior LED Lighting:||Yes|
|Integrated Shelf Support System:||Yes|
|Defrost Type:||Frost Guard|
|Temperature Control Type:||Upfront Electronic Touch Controls|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves:||4 Total Glass, 3 Adjustable Spill Proof, 2 Slide-Out|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers:||3 Total, 2 Adjustable Humidity|
|Fresh Food Door Bins:||4 Total, 3 Adjustable with Gallon Storage|
|Freezer Cabinet Shelves:||4 Total Wire, 2 Adjustable|
|Freezer Storage Baskets:||1 Total Slide-Out|
|Freezer Door Bins:||3 Total, 2 Adjustable|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Width:||32 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||34 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||69 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||344 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||314 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 675 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $74.86.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.