- Bright Annealed Stainless Steel Interior
- Annealed stainless steel interior features a lustrous finish and lasting beauty that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full Length Flat Door
- Fits flush to blend in almost seamlessly with adjacent cabinetry.
- Heavy-duty design secures and protects dishes during each cycle.
- Removable Upper Rack
- Pulls out completely to allow for washing large items.
- Pots and Pans Cycle
- This cycle is meant for heavily soiled dishes or cookware and scours off baked-on food with a wall of water.
- Ada Compliant
- The Americans with Disabilities Act includes several regulations for dishwashers. Maximum high forward reach for controls and operating mechanisms is 48", max low forward reach is 15".
|Number of Cycles:||6|
|Number of Options:||12|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 9A|
|Dishwasher Cycles:||Normal; Rinse Only; Heavy Wash; Light Wash; Pots and Pans; Plate Warmer|
|Control Type:||Turn to Start; Front Controls|
|Wash System:||4-Level; Standard|
|Wash Arms:||2; Lower; Middle|
|Dishwasher Control Features:||Cycle Progress Indicator Dial|
|Rack Features:||Standard Silverware Basket; 2 Plastic Utility Shelves|
|Water Filtration System:||3-Stage Manual Clean Filtration|
|Dishwasher Options:||Heated Dry On/Off|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||Calrod Heater|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||22 1/2"|
|Product Height:||32 1/2"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Net Weight:||53 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||60 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.