GE GSD3360DSS 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 4-Level PowerScrub Wash System with PowerShower
- Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly.
- Two-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
- Extra filtration keeps water clean.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- Grinds food into small particles that are washed away.
- HotStart Option
- Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance.
- Insulation Blanket
- Adds improved sound performance.
- Up To 12-Place Setting Capacity Racking
- Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- 62 dBA
- Motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful.
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- Great for heavily soiled dishes and cookware.
- Meets The 4.25 Gallons/Cycle Spec For ENERGY STAR Qualification
|Tub and Door Liner:||PermaTuf|
|Tub Type:||Standard Tub|
|Control Type:||TouchTap; 5 Touchpads|
|Cycle Progress Indicator Dial:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||Upper - Dome; Middle Tower; Lower - Wash Arm|
|Water Filtration System:||2-Stage Self-Cleaning Filtratrion with ExtraFine Filter|
|Number Of Cycles:||5|
|Number Of Options:||3|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs|
|Pots and Pans:||Yes|
|Heated Dry On/Off:||Yes|
|Deluxe Silverware Basket:||Yes|
|Number Of Place Settings:||Up To 12|
|Upper Rack:||Deluxe; Removable|
|Economical / Quiet|
|Quiet Package:||62 dBA|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Outer Wrap:||Insulation Blanket|
|Power / Ratings|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||500 Watts|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V ; 60Hz ; 6.2A|
|Door Style:||Flat Door|
|Installation:||Hard Countertop GPF65; Steel Case|
|Door Appearance:||Standard Door|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|America At Work: Product Assembled In The U.S.:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Net Weight:||90 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||100 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 295 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.