GE GLDT696DSS 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Annealed Stainless Steal Interior
- Provides long-lasting durability.
- Low Profile Installation Capable
- Great for raised sub-floors and 34" countertop heights
- Gray Nylon Racks
- Long-lasting, durable racks resist rusting, chipping, and peeling.
- Two Utility Shelves in Upper Rack with StemSafe
- Conveniently flip down to handle tall items and protect stemware
- 2-Digit Countdown Display with 1-24 Hour Delay Start
- Wash dishes at your convenience and monitor the progress.
- Audible End-of-Cycle Signal
- Alert signals when cycle is complete.
- 5 Wash Levels
- Eliminates the central wash tower to accommodate more items.
- 2-Stage Self-Cleaning Filtratrion with ExtraFine Filter
- ADA Compliant
- Dishwasher design allows for simple operation and easy access.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Up to 12 Place Settings
- 3 Wash Arms
- Automatic Temperature Control and Sensing
- Drain Hose
- 7 Dishwasher Cycles
- Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Light Wash, Glasses, Sanitize (NSF Certified), Rinse Only, SpeedWash
- Control Features
- Start/Reset Pad, 1 "Clean" Light Progress Indicator, 1 "Sanitized" Light Progress Indicator
|Quiet Package:||57 dBA|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Racking System:||Nylon Towerless|
|Delay Start:||1-24 Hr.|
|Place Settings:||Up to 12|
|CEE Certification:||Tier I|
|Door Appearance:||Full-length Flat Door|
|Door Style:||Standard Door|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||875 max.|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Shipping Weight:||99 lbs.|
|Overall Height:||32 11/32"|
|Height w/ Legs Extended:||34 1/2"|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 295kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.