GE GFE29HSDSS 28.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
A refrigerator is an essential part of a growing family. That's why the GE GFE29HSDSS is worth considering for its storage, usefulness, and flexibility.
Consider this GE GFE29HSDSS; like other french door refrigerators, it has two doors that allow it to open wide and reveal 28.6 cubic feet of storage. The adjustable shelves and massive size allow you to fit anything and everything into the fridge.
Spillproof glass, showcase LED lighting, and Turbofreeze/Turbocool settings make this fridge the ultimate family necessity. Clean-up is simple because the Spillproof shelves keep liquids from leaking down the sides, and with the beautiful LED lights, you'll see every messy spot.
Even with the doors closed, this GE french door refrigerator remains helpful with it's advanced filtration system and dual icemaker!
The GE GFE29HSDSS ships for free from Goedeker's, and there's no sales tax outside of the state of Missouri.
- Doors with Hidden Hinges
- Offer designer style with the seamless look of concealed hinges.
- Dispenser with Pullout Tray
- Fill tall buckets and pitchers with ease!
- Dual Icemaker
- An icemaker in both compartments gives you more ice whenever you need it.
- TwinChill Evaporators
- Separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections help maintain temperature and humidity levels to keep foods fresh.
- Advanced Filtration System
- All obscurities are removed from your water and ice!
- Showcase LED Lighting
- Positioned throughout the interior and under fresh food doors to spotlight foods inside the refrigerator and in the freezer.
- Space-Saving Icemaker
- Located on the door with integrated bins to create more usable storage space.
- TurboCool and TurboFreeze Settings
- An extra boost of cold air restores interior to set temperature for optimum food freshness.
- QuickSpace Shelf
- Functions as a normal full-sized shelf when needed and easily slides down for instant storage flexibility.
- Adjustable Spillproof Glass Shelves
- Hold up to 12 oz. of spilled liquids for easy cleanup and adjust to provide additional food-storage options.
|Total Capacity:||28.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Fresh Food Capacity:||19.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||9.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Shelf Area:||11.1 Sq. Ft.|
|Control Type:||External Electronic Digital Temperature Display|
|Smart Home Ready:||Yes|
|Temperature Management System:||TwinChill Evaporators|
|Water Filtration:||Pure and Clean Filtration System (RPWF)|
|Filter Location Case:||Upper Left|
|Icemaker:||Space Saving Ice; Dual Icemaker In Freezer|
|Easily Removable Door Gaskets:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode Capable:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||2 Front Leveling Legs|
|Cubes, Crushed Ice and Water:||Yes|
|LED Dispenser Light:||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Shelves:||5 Total; Glass|
|Adjustable Shelves:||4 Split|
|Spill Proof Shelves:||3|
|Door Bins:||6 Total|
|Adjustable Door Bins:||3 with Gallon Storage|
|Adjustable Humidity Drawers:||2|
|Adjustable Temperature Drawers:||1 Full-Width|
|Interior Light:||Showcase LED Lighting (5)|
|Storage Baskets:||3 Total (with Icemaker)|
|Exterior Design:||Contoured Door(s)|
|Textured Steel Case:||Yes|
|Door Swing:||Hinges On Left and Right|
|Hidden Door Hinge(s):||Yes|
|Claims and Certifications|
|CEE Tier I:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 3/4"|
|Overall Width with Door Open 90°:||43 1/2"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||33 3/4"|
|Overall Depth without Door:||29 1/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||48"|
|Overall Height:||69 7/8"|
|Overall Height without Hinges:||69"|
|Side Air Clearances:||1/4"|
|Top Air Clearances:||1"|
|Back Air Clearances:||1"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||390 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.