GE GDWT368VSS 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
All dishwashers are not created equal. Once you have experienced the thrill of putting your dirty dishes in a dishwasher, pushing a button and walking away you will never want to go back to standing at the sink after dinner and scrubbing by hand. So make sure you invest in a reliable dishwasher like the GE GDWT368VSS. While Goedeker's offers many GE dishwashers as an authorized retailer, this stainless steel dishwasher has features we know our customers appreciate.
Running almost silently, you may wonder what happens when you close the stainless steel dishwasher door and start the cycle. If you turn on the Steam PreWash, the dishwasher will start to break down really stuck-on food particles before blasting it with clean water from the two pump system. That's right, one pump for clean water to wash and rinse, and another just to remove the dirty dishwater. There are even dedicated silverware jets to blast food off knives and forks. If there was still a lot of food on the dishes - perhaps you were in a hurry or you had children help you load the dirty dishes - fear not! For the Piranha hard food disposer and 5-stage filtration system will ensure that the dishes come out clean, no matter how dirty they were when loaded. Finally, the natural convection heat drying system will save you from towel drying.
Goedeker's stands behind all our products, and our GE dishwashers are no exception. We offer a free 10-year warranty, friendly customer service, financing options, and even free shipping on orders over $999.
- 5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- Steam PreWash
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Auto Wash Cycle
- Cycle automatically adjusts to soil level to maximize energy savings and ensure clean dishes.
- Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
- 52 dBA Sound Level
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- Two-Pump System
- One small pump for washing/rinsing and one small pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Pearlescent Gray Nylon Deep-Tiered Rack with Ball-Tip Tines and StemSafe
- Long-lasting, durable racks resist rust and secure dishes.
- Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
- SaniWash Cycle (NSF Residential)
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Rating:||CEE Tier II|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Fully Integrated Electronic; Top Controls; 6 Touchpads|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Cycle Progress Indicators:||Yes|
|Wash System:||6-Level; PureClean|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper|
|Water Filtration System:||Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Number Of Cycles:||4|
|Number Of Options:||5|
|Number Of Place Settings:||Up To 14|
|Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs|
|Sanitize (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hr.|
|Silverware Basket with 3 Cell Covers:||1|
|Plastic Utility Shelves:||2|
|1/2 Fold-Down Tines:||Yes (Lower)|
|Racking System:||Nylon Towerless|
|Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Nylon:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:|
|Lower Rack - Nylon:||Yes|
|Economical / Quiet|
|Quiet Package:||52 dBA|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Quiet Water Valve:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Outer Wrap:||Full-wrap Blanket; Bitumen|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic; Bitumen|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Installation:||Hard Countertop Ready|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Flat Door|
|Power / Ratings|
|Calrod Heater:||675/825 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Net Weight:||110 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||115 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.