GE GDT580SGFBB 24" Black Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Full Stainless Steel Interior
- Enjoy an attractive appearance and long-lasting durability.
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean and dry dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system, featuring 65% more wash power. Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Deep-Tier Easy Touch Adjustable Upper Rack with 2 Stem Safe
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 ½" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
- Full Extension Smooth Glide Upper Rack
- Loading and unloading is smooth and simple with a durable rack that fully extends on ball bearings.
- Hidden Vent with Fan Assist Dry
- Dishes dry quickly and efficiently with a fan that extracts moisture from the interior.
- Lower Rack Adjustable Tines and Wash Your Way Customizable Rack
- Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options and multi-position, fold-down tines.
|Number of Place Settings:||16|
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Number of Options:||10|
|Quiet Package:||48 dBA|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 7.1A|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||415/800|
|Dishwasher Cycles:||Auto Sense; Heavy Wash; Normal Wash; Light Wash|
|Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element; Heated Dry - On/Off; Rinse Aid Indicator Light|
|Wash System:||500 Series|
|Floor Protection:||Floor Protect|
|Control Type:||Top Controls; Eletronic Tactile Buttons|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Electronic Low Rinse Aid Sensor:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Control Features|
|Digital Display Cycle Countdown:||3 with Bi-Color LED Status Light|
|Low Rinse Aid Light:||1|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Shelves:||2 Utility with Stem Safe; Upper Ball Tipped Tines|
|Small Item Basket:||Yes|
|Upper Rack:||Deep Tiered; Premium Height Adjustable; Ball Tipped Tines|
|Lower Rack:||Ball-Tipped Tines; Wash Your Way Customizable Rack; Multi-Position Fold Down Tines; 2 Rack Handles|
|Fold Down Tines:||2; Lower|
|Rack Flex Baskets:||Upper and Lower|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Silverware Basket:||3 Piece with Soft Touch Handle|
|Wash System Features|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Pressurized Wash Arms:||3|
|Handle:||Rounded Handle - Stainless Steel|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Door|
|Door Style:||Long Door with Top Controls|
|Handle Design:||Designer Style|
|Installation:||Side Installation or Top Installation; Built-Up Floor Capable; Flush Cabinet Installation|
|Latch:||Pull with Handle|
|Claims and Certifications|
|CEE Tier I:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Made in America:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||23 3/4"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||34 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||97 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||107 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.