GE GDT530PGDBB 24" Black Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system.
- Combines 65% more wash power with advanced performance features.
- Wash power delivered to each rack.
- Compared to previous GE models.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles.
- The disposer helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Steam Prewash
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes
- Easy Access Silverware Baskets
- To help make loading silverware and small items easy, two baskets offer plenty of space, while dedicated silverware jets ensure tableready results.
- Adjustable Upper Rack
- Fitting plates up to 10 1/2" and other tall items in the upper rack is possible with an adjustment.
- Wash Your Way Customizable Rack
- Easy loading and unloading is assured with the ability to adjust the direction of the lower rack tines based on your kitchen layout.
- Pearlescent Dark Grey Racks with Ball Tip Tines
- Offer durability and secure dishes.
- 51 dBA with Status Light on Door
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Get table-ready silverware thanks to powerful jets that focus on silverware baskets in multiple locations.
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 16|
|Tub and Door Liner:||American Gray PermaTuf Tub Interior|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|"Clean" Light Cycle Progress Indicator:||1|
|"Sanitized" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:||1|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Wash System:||InfiniClean Wash System|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||Lower; Middle; Upper|
|Pressurized Wash Arms:||3|
|Water Filtration System:||Yes with Piranha Hard Food Disposer|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Number of Options:||8|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element|
|Heated Dry - On/Off:||Yes|
|Latch:||Pull with Handle|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hr.|
|Sani (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Easy Access Silverware Baskets:||Upper and Lower Rack|
|Utility Shelves with StemSafe - Upper:||2|
|Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:||Yes|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Racking System:||Towerless; Pearlescent Dark Grey|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - StemSafe Shelves:||2|
|Upper Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - FlexBasket Silverware:||Yes|
|Door Style:||Long Door with Top Controls|
|Side or Top Mount Install Brackets:||Included|
|Built-Up Floor Capable:||Yes|
|Flush Cabinet Installation:||Yes|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Door|
|Handle Design:||Designer Style|
|Door Liner:||CleanDesign with PermaTuf|
|Quiet Package:||51 dBA|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||615/800|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120v; 60Hz; 9.9A|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Cabinet Width:||24"|
|Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Minimum Height:||33 1/2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||81 lb.|
|Net Weight:||64 lb.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on
4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.