GE GDF570SSFSS 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Full Stainless Steel Interior
- Enjoy an attractive appearance and long-lasting durability.
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean and dry dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system, featuring 65% more wash power. Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Easy Access Silverware Baskets
- To help make loading silverware and small items easy, two baskets offer plenty of space, while Dedicated Silverware Jets ensure table-ready results.
- Easy Touch Adjustable Upper Rack with 2 Stem Safe
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 ½" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
- 48 dBA with Status Light on Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running.
- Full Extension Smooth Glide Upper Rack
- Loading and unloading is smooth and simple with a durable rack that fully extends on ball bearings.
|Quiet Package:||48 dBA|
|Number of Options:||8|
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 16|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Control Type:||Front Controls; Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|Wash Arms:||3 Pressurized Wash Arms|
|Wash System:||500 Series|
|Dishwasher Cycles:||Auto Sense; Heavy Wash; Normal Wash; Light Wash|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element;|
|Rinse Aid Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System:||100% Filtration; Removable Filter|
|Motor Type:||Single Speed|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve; Selaed Toe Kick; Tub Collar Trim|
|Dishwasher Control FEatures|
|Sanitized Light Cycle Progress Indicators:||1|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hour|
|Sanitation:||Yes (NSF Certified)|
|Utility Shelves:||2 with Stem Safe|
|Ball Tipped Tines:||Upper|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Silverware Baskets:||Upper and Lower Rack Easy Access|
|Wash System Features|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Handle:||Color Matched; Recessed|
|Door Appearance:||Full Length Door|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Installation:||Side Installation or Top Installation Included; Built-Up Floor Capable; Flush Cabinet Installation|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||415/800|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120v; 60Hz; 7.1A|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||23 3/4"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||34 5/8" (Maximum Height)|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||33 3/8" (Minimum Height)|
|Net Weight:||92 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||112 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.