GE GDF540HSFSS 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Hybrid Stainless Steel Interior
- Enjoy the combination of stainless steel on the inner door and a durable plastic tub.
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean and dry dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system, featuring 65% more wash power. Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Easy Access Silverware Baskets
- To help make loading silverware and small items easy, two baskets offer plenty of space, while Dedicated Silverware Jets ensure table-ready results.
- Adjustable Upper Rack
- Fitting plates up to 10½" and other tall items in the upper rack is possible with an adjustment.
- Wash Your Way Customizable Rack
- Easy loading and unloading is assured with the ability to configure the lower wash basket tines based on your kitchen layout.
- Pearlescent Dark Gray Nylon Racks with Ball Tip Tines
- Offer durability and secure dishes.
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 16|
|Number of Options:||8|
|Quiet Package:||52 dBA|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 7.1A|
|Dishwasher Cycles:||Auto Sense; Heavy Wash; Normal Wash; Light Wash|
|Control Type:||Front Controls; Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|Wash Arms:||3 Pressurized|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element|
|Water Filtration System:||100% Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer and Removable Filter|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Hybrid Stainless Steel Interior|
|Motor Type:||Single Speed|
|Outer Wrap:||Insulation Blanket|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve; Sealed Toe Kick; Tub Collar Trim|
|Utility Shelves:||2 with Stem Safe|
|Upper Ball Tipped Tines:||Yes|
|Easily Access Silverware Baskets:||Upper and Lower|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Lower Rack:||Ball Tip Tines; Wash Your Way Customizable Rack|
|Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Control Features|
|Sanitized Light Cycle Progress Indicators:||1|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Door Appearance:||Contour Door|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Door Liner:||Clean Design with Plastic|
|Installation:||Side or Top Mount Install Brackets Included; Built-Up Floor Capable; Flush Cabinet Installation|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||23 3/4"|
|Height with Legs Extended:||34 5/8"|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||33 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||78 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||90 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.